Oxford is one of the most iconic and often visited cities in England. It is a former home to royalty and is also renowned for its history and heritage, baroque architecture and ancient University. For management and art students seeking unique insights into leading edge business practice and high culture, Oxford is the perfect destination. Join famous Oxonians such as C.S. Lewis, Tolkien, Bill Clinton, John Betjeman and Lawrence of Arabia in a quest for knowledge in the historical and academic hub of England.
- A great range of things to do in the city all within easy reach of the Centre.
- Visit renowned cultural attractions such as the Ashmolean Museum which houses world famous antiquities.
- The beauty of the Oxford Colleges, the University church and other churches in the city.
- Visit the magnificent Blenheim Palace, close to the City, home to the Dukes of Marlborough (the Churchill family) since the start of the eighteenth century.
- With a college on almost every street corner Oxford has a long- standing tradition of excellence in academia.
- Visit Oxford’s many galleries, museums, shops and cinemas.
- Explore Oxford’s rich history and heritage on one of the many organised walks and tours around the city.
- London is just an hour away by train or bus, providing access to what is arguably the most multi-cultural city in the world.