Distance Learning Programmes
|Distance Learning Programmes - Why choose Magna Carta College?
Page 2 of 8
Why choose Magna Carta College?
Magna Carta College was founded by Professor David Faulkner (formerly Fellow of Christ Church and Professor of Strategy at Royal Holloway University of London), and a group of senior academic colleagues.
The College’s Mission is to deliver postgraduate education in international business, information systems and business law that is excellent both in content and the student learning experience to international cohorts of students, drawn from all over the world.
There are number of reasons why you should choose an MBA or Masters Entry Graduate Diploma from Magna Carta College:
- You achieve a UK University qualification that is recognised worldwide.
- MCC faculty are amongst the most distinguished in UK
- Benefit from the distance learning allowing you to balance your studies with your life styles.
- Better affordability as you can continue working
- A state of the art virtual learning environment (Moodle); from where you can access the learning material, contact tutors and interact with all the students
- 24 hours access to University of Wales Online Library. The Library contains a wide range of high quality full-text peer-reviewed resources. Resources include Business and Management. Within each subject area you may find ebooks, online databases, ejournals, and links and gateways to other useful websites.
- A network of international students
- Two weeks optional residency at Oxford to experience the Oxford Life style